Translations and interpreting into Czech, English, Italian and Spanish, which will facilitate your communication with the world.
More than 15 years of practice and experience.
Translations of economic, financial, legal and technical, human and veterinary medicine texts, promotional materials, tourist information and much more.
Certified translations into Czech, English and Italian since 2000 not only for individuals and companies but also for public institutions and courts.
Translations for the European Commission.
Why should you select me as a provider of translation and interpreting services?
- Uninterrupted tradition of translating and interpreting since 1996.
- Linguistic specialisation: Czech, English, Italian, Spanish. In liaison with a team of proven, reliable and professional translators, I am able to provide translation and interpreting services also in other languages as you require, as well as coordinate more extensive translation projects.
- Certified translations into Czech, English and Italian since 2000, when I was appointed a sworn interpreter and translator by the Regional Court in Brno, Czech Republic. My business partners include not only individuals and companies but also public institutions, prosecuting attorneys’ offices and courts.
- I have been providing translation services to the European Commission since 2003.
What do my clients appreciate most?
- Continuous investment in further education and training, which is essential in order to provide high quality and professional translations.
- Service quality: We all realize what damage a bad translation can cause. Therefore, I and all my colleagues involved in any translation project apply a consistent quality assurance process which includes analysis of the source text, terminology research, the translation itself, proofreading and final checks. Consistency is also ensured by using the latest available translation tools, such as TransitNXT and Trados Studio 2011.
- Reliability and flexibility.
- Back-up equipment and facilities so that we can always meet deadlines to the requested quality.
- Last but not least, confidentiality.
LEARN MORE ABOUT ME…
Providing translation and interpreting services since 1996…
In 1996, during my studies at the Faculty of Arts, Masaryk University in Brno (majoring in English language and literature and Italian language and literature), I obtained a translation and interpreting trade certificate and made the first attempts to establish myself in the translation and interpreting market. The initial co-operation with numerous large translation agencies was an excellent opportunity for me to gain extensive experience in Czech, English and Italian translations and interpreting in various fields, thus building the necessary foundations for my future professional activities.
Expanding the team…
As a freelance translator and interpreter, I gradually expanded my client base. With the increasing number of satisfied clients who started to regularly use my Czech, English and Italian translation and interpreting services, I decided to expand my activities and establish co-operation with other colleagues and proofreaders. Thanks to this strategy I can now also provide translation and interpreting services in other languages, including the coordination of larger translation projects.
I carefully select my collaborators as I have always tried to maintain a tradition of high quality, professional and flexible translations. A poor translation not only reflects badly on the service supplier, but in particular it harms the client and may inflict considerable damage.
Both my collaborators and I are committed to continuous education and training, which is an essential part of any professional translator or interpreter’s work. I personally attend various terminological seminars organised by professional organisations, in particular by the Union of Interpreters and Translators of the Czech Republic and the Chamber of Court Appointed Interpreters of the Czech Republic. My collaborators are mostly selected from among colleagues for whom active participation in these educational and training events is commonplace.
We translate mainly into Czech, English, Italian and Spanish, and in various fields. More extensive translation projects that require teamwork, and translations from/to other languages (mainly French, Japanese, Dutch, German, Russian, Spanish and others), are coordinated and implemented in liaison with a professional team of qualified translators and native speakers who have extensive experience in many fields and have been carefully selected for each job. The result is a high quality translation ready for print, thus satisfying even the most demanding clients.
Who are my clients….
My long-term business partners include individuals, small and medium-sized companies as well as multinational corporations operating in different fields. I also provide Czech, English and Italian translation and interpreting services, including certified translations, for public authorities, courts, prosecuting attorneys’ offices and other entities.
I have been providing translation services to the European Commission since 2003.